The leading service providers of fiber cabling solutions in Dubai
Structured Cabling or Network Cabling is defined as building or campus telecommunications cabling infrastructure that consists of a number of standardized smaller elements (structured).
A properly designed and installed structured cabling system provides a cabling infrastructure that delivers predictable performance as well as has the flexibility to accommodate moves, adds and changes; maximizes system availability, provides redundancy; and future proofs the usability of the cabling system according to an industry standard definition.
A Structured Cabling system is much neater, safer and organized when compared with traditional point-to-point cabling processes. A structured cabling system requires a lot of planning and understanding of the process, but once it is installed, the benefits are tremendous. The advantages include –
• It supports and enables future upgrades due to its modular design which allows for moving, adding and changing the setup very easily!
• It reduces installation time by allowing changes and upgrades in the setup
• It reduces cabling bulk and cluttering due to the cables. This further enables usage of smaller diameter cables and due to the sorted arrangement, it looks cleaner.
• It improves airflow due to the reduction in the congestion which reduces the chances of blockage of airflow and the possibility of crushed cables.
• It reduces usage of power by improving efficiency and by reducing the amount of power required for cooling due to lesser heat being generated.
Absence of proper structured cable systems causes several issues. With an unorganized cabling system, mistakes are a frequent occurrence. It leads to incorrect ports being unplugged. Even worse is the unorganized mass of cables with interferes with normal processes. Remove a single cable from the huge mass of cables results in compromising the strength and durability of the other cables. This stress can lead to network and channel errors in the hardware that are very difficult to trace. Also, if a point to point method is used, the front and potentially the sides of the switch are congested with cabling bulk. This impedes the airflow that the switch needs to operate.
Considering the importance of this process in the normal functioning of your business, it is obvious that you can only choose the best people in the field to do this job for you. VRS Technologies has been at the forefront of the revolution in fiber cabling/structured fiber cabling/ voice cabling. With great technicians, dedication towards service, vast experience and a penchant for affordability, we are the solution to your cabling problems.
Contact us today to get you cabling process started off. We promise you the best results always! CALL @ +971-55-1683152 today.